Atlanta DUI Defense Attorney
Get Instant Help with Your DUI Cases in Atlanta, Georgia, And Decatur GA Area
With over 50 years of combined experience dealing with Atlanta, Decatur GA, and Georgia DUI laws, thousands of people have entrusted their lives and freedom to us. We understand the scope and stakes of DUI defense. We created a haven for DUI offenders looking for advice, help, and representation.
If you or someone you love is in the murky water of a DUI charge, you will not agree more that it is difficult to navigate. You need the expertise of a qualified DUI criminal defense attorney to escape the heavy hit of a DUI charge. Berk & Moss PC are professional DUI attorneys that are ready to fight for you.
Why Berk & Moss PC DUI Defense Attorney?
- We Understand the in-toto of Atlanta, Decatur GA, and Georgia DUI laws.
- Effective and professional handling of your DUI case
- Superior negotiating ability. We will never settle for the better when there is still the best
- 50 solid years of proven track record.
- Thousands of similar cases handled with positive results
Don’t hire just any lawyer for your DUI defense. Experience matters when you hire an Atlanta DUI defense lawyer. There’s a thin line between a dismissed case and serving jail time. If you hire the wrong DUI attorney without the expertise, specialization, and team, your chance of a thorough negotiation with prosecutors will be seriously undermined. For that, you may be forced to accept the first offer thrown at you. And mind you, first offers are not always good.
We Are Committed to Your Defense Anytime, All Time. Let’s Help You Win Your DUI Cases. Discuss with A Professional DUI Criminal Defense Attorney Now (Contact Info)
Lawyers in Decatur Standing up for your Rights
How to protect yourself from the police:
If you have been pulled over by the police, don’t let yourself become a victim. Follow these tips and keep yourself out of jail.
- Do not be intimidated by the police. If you are nervous, a police officer may think you are hiding something or are intoxicated. Don’t give them the opportunity. Remaining calm and being polite are good ways to ensure that police officers will leave you alone.
- Clean out your glove box. Fumbling through these compartments to find your registration or insurance can be easily misinterpreted for intoxication. Keeping your glove box or center console neat and clean allows you to swiftly grab your identification and present it to a police officer.
- Do not let the police search your car. Any evidence found in your car could be used to support a DUI conviction. Do not allow the officer to perform a search without a warrant.
- Get a blood test after release. Alcohol detection devices can be unreliable and malfunction. Don’t go to jail because of a broken machine. It’s a good idea to measure your BAC (blood alcohol concentration) with a blood test after arrest. At trial, your attorney can use that evidence to raise possible defenses.
- Contact a DUI attorney immediately. Don’t let the police take your future away from you. Contact Berk & Moss, P.C. today!
If you have been arrested for DUI, you need an aggressive attorney who has the knowledge and experience to help you win. Call Berk & Moss, P.C. today at 404-373-7557 or contact us online to set up a consultation.